CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

birthday celebration~~

5/11/08 Wednesday

Today, as a usual holiday for me (after 2 days will back Malacca already),so we have organised a gathering again...

Venue : jUsco teBrau (the biggest shopping complex in JB)

Attender : mEE, cheng, Jc, eSther, big head fern & dinah(but I think Diana more suitable for you :P)

Transport : go to there ( my sis car n eSther car )
back home ( ah long car n eSther car )
Time : 10 am ---10 pm >> whats a shocking number!!!

Actually the time that we departed is consider early, so I am forced to wake up at 9am... so tiring....After bathing and bla bla bla.....we go cheng house and fetch her... Then 3 of us start our journey 1st as the rest still need to go to school 1st...wahaha...After about 35 minutes journey, we arrived jUsco already. The first thing that we do is of course booking room for singing. Then, we go to fill our stomach in a restoran called Ichiban.

* shooting from outside of the restoran

Actually I am full as I have eaten from house. But then cheng keep making noise that she was hungry. So, no choice but accompanied her go eating first^^

*the tea beside was green tea and I only order a cup of apple juice..but it costs me RM7 le....





























After eating, we go around the second floor and third floor..shopping...shopping and shopping....
But our shopping is just window shopping la. Not much money leave already ^^







* purple gown that I test for fun..








Next, we go to second restoran for rest as well as eat ---KFC



*can you imagine how
many ppl looking
at me weirdly
when I took this
photo?










































After waiting, waiting and waiting, finally they all arrived...then we just run off to our destination ==> red box.... the room that we get is quite ok as it is very near to the toilet and counter. We just walk out the door and can call the staff for service. This time we sing a lot of new songs and perhap this causes nobody use at the beginning. never have this scenerio before le... but then after warming up for less than 20 minutes, the situation that not enough mike appears again...haha...







* "zilian"














* snow
white?!!!





* she sing inside a cup?haha...




After singing for about two hours, cheng said she wants to buy digi card and 3 people go out suddenly...I smell something weird but I just continue singing....rupa-rupanya, they "pakat" with the staff in red box to give me and jc a surprise...the staff also displays the bday song when they take the cake inside...haha....whats a shock?!! and they also let us sing 30 minutes more..






* shhhhh....don't tell others my age...this is black
forest chocolate cake...











* they forced me eat candle...T.T













* say cheese









6/11/08 Thursday


After playing a whole day without rest, I get sick oo...this second cake eat in house and bought by my mum.....they also help me to celebrate early....





























* took photo with family...ooppps..my sis became the
cameraman















10/11/08 Monday

First birthday celebrate in Ayer Keroh, Melaka....And today also the first day of opening school in semester 3...thanks for my roomate and housemate for giving me a birthday surprise in ep as well as ixora Restaurant Moli....Also all friends that wish me happy birthday!!!!
p/s : the design of cardboard with 18 lighted candles very amazing and also funny.....haha....



* some of this blueberry chocolate cake was used to "decorate" our faces =.= because we cnt finish the cake....




* cheese cake I ate at 9 november


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow~reli veri 幸福lo~一次生日可以吃到三个蛋糕~哈哈~帮你庆祝生日时一定很感动吧~但是很可惜不是当天~没关系啦~不管在那里,我们还是会很真诚的祝你生日快乐的~许了什么愿望啊??祝你会实现所有的愿望哦。。
生日快乐~老一岁了!!和我一样了~~wahahahahaha!!

青苹果* 甜酸苦辣 said...

哈哈...谢咯~~现在好象有点怕蛋糕..
不过那天的蛋糕好好吃哦,不愧是lavender的...
哪有跟你同年哦..基本上你应该算大我一年吧..
我们足足差了九个月喔...
你现在就爽咯...超得空的~~
好好享受你的假期吧!!!