but I was still online because start from today,
we can choose the major for degree year...
(1st,2nd and 3rd choices)
Now,
Wondering what course should I choose?
Worrying what life I desire actually?
Thinking what future I wish to lead in future?
all these question marks start messy up my brain...
As we all know, it is an important stage in our lives,
and we need to choose carefully so that no regret in future..
But then, it is not something like math or science,
which can make decision based on formula or theory....
Up to this, 1+1 not equal to 2 anymore...
At the end, any outcomes may be my choices....
Still, what should be in my consideration?
I think I should have a deep thinking to avoid regret in the future!!!
Hope to find the answer soon...

6 comments:
yee~reli a hard choice for u lol~
i going to face the same problem like u soon~an even more serious than u>>choosing a college in oversea~haiz~headache>_<""
but all the best la!!
hope u will make the right choice^^
support u!!!
thx a lot o~~
but nw still gt a bit doubting...
hope things can go well always...
juz follow ur feeling~~
which one is better...
dun worry,
will support u watever ur decision...
wait me at cyber!!!
maybe i'll meet u all...
^^v
guess who am i~~ haha!!
to anonymous,
dunno who le...
sori..haha...tell me ba~~
haha!!!!
cannot guess???
i'm person that very closed with u~~~
hehe...
Post a Comment