Long long time didn't post blog here already...
and actually,
this blog should be posted earlier
but recently busy with my exam,
so having a bit delaying...haha...
YET, this is actually not the main point I want discuss today...
A few days ago,
I received a sms sounded like this :
" Life only pass us once;
Today's moment becomes tomorrow's memory
Enjoy every moment,
good or bad,
because the gift of life is life itself"
When I saw this message,
suddenly felt the fragile of life...human life!!!
and this made me linked to what was happening the few days before...
5 dec 08, my family and I were having a trip to KL.
and at night, my brother and I stayed at my aunt house...
having fun with my cousins...
around 11pm, tireness showed its hand and I fell asleep..
really having a sweet dream until about 4am,
awaken by the electric shortage...
is it normal electric shortage?
to me, it is!! But something sad was going on secretly...
" Landslide around the bungalow!!!quickly wake up!!!!"
awaken again by my brother and cousin around 7 am...
This all followed by the sound of helicopter as well as police car sound..
I could sense something weird now...
when going out of room,
my aunt confirmed to me that disaster was happening...
.jpg)
Although my aunt house was in another garden,
we may be trapped there
because the main road to go out was buried with sand....
the rescue teams were busy rescuing the missing people....
4 people died and around 96 ppl rescued...
The only way we wanted to get out of this place was walking...
we successfully walked out after passing
a few "natural roads"....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
this blog should be posted earlier
but recently busy with my exam,
so having a bit delaying...haha...
YET, this is actually not the main point I want discuss today...
A few days ago,
I received a sms sounded like this :
" Life only pass us once;
Today's moment becomes tomorrow's memory
Enjoy every moment,
good or bad,
because the gift of life is life itself"
When I saw this message,
suddenly felt the fragile of life...human life!!!
and this made me linked to what was happening the few days before...
5 dec 08, my family and I were having a trip to KL.
and at night, my brother and I stayed at my aunt house...
having fun with my cousins...
around 11pm, tireness showed its hand and I fell asleep..
really having a sweet dream until about 4am,
awaken by the electric shortage...
is it normal electric shortage?
to me, it is!! But something sad was going on secretly...
" Landslide around the bungalow!!!quickly wake up!!!!"
awaken again by my brother and cousin around 7 am...
This all followed by the sound of helicopter as well as police car sound..
I could sense something weird now...
when going out of room,
my aunt confirmed to me that disaster was happening...
.jpg)
Although my aunt house was in another garden,we may be trapped there
because the main road to go out was buried with sand....
the rescue teams were busy rescuing the missing people....4 people died and around 96 ppl rescued...
The only way we wanted to get out of this place was walking...
we successfully walked out after passing
a few "natural roads"....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
After having true experience,
I think that human is so tiny if compare to natural...
Development indeed can improve our standard of living,
but this is the cost that we need to pay off!!!
SO, start from now :
save our environment and save ourselves from disaster!!
hope no landslide and disaster anymore~~
2 comments:
such a horrible experience that u gt~luckily u all din get hurt~~
haiz~recently newspaper also al about the landslide case~
aiyoyo~save the earth lol>>>
haha...yalo...
adventurous experience...
nw oni u noe nid 2 save d earth..
hehe..so stop using plastic frm nw.
Post a Comment